Let's try these steps to see if we may resolve your connecting issue.
- Please make sure that your Wristcam is fully charged. To fully charge your Wristcam takes 3 -4 hours.
- If your Wristcam is charged, open your Bluetooth settings screen on your iPhone.
- If you have Wristcam listed on your devices, please click to forget device
- If Wristcam is not showing up, please move to the next step
- Turn off your iPhone Bluetooth.
- If you received your Wristcam after February 2021, please click on the Wristcam hardware button for 3 seconds - until you see a blue LED light flash - and then another 2 quick clicks in a row. This will reset the Bluetooth connection for your Wristcam.
- If you received your Wristcam in February 2021 or prior, please click on the Wristcam hardware button for 3 seconds - until you see a blue LED light flash - and then another 5 quick clicks in a row.
- Turn your iPhone Bluetooth back on.
- Now you should be able to locate it on your Bluetooth settings screen.
Don't forget to, after pairing it with your iPhone, open the Wristcam app and pair it with the app as well. Please contact Support if this does not resolve your issue.