How It Works
What does the different LED colors mean?
- Photo: One-click - WHITE LED
- Video: Long-press - WHITE LED blinks once and then continues until the hardware button is pressed again
- Unpair: 3-seconds long-press, do not lift your finger until you see a BLUE LED light (if it is done on the charger is violet: Blue+Red). Once it is blue, release the button and 2 once more times quickly to unpair. The user has a few seconds to do that.
- Shut Down - after about 8 seconds from pushing the button; the BLUE light will turn to blink ORANGE LED - at this point, release the button for shut down.
- Charging: Outward (World) facing RED LED will show up while charging on the charger.
- Low battery/memory full: intermediate RED LED pulse
- Transferring data over Wifi: intermediate BLUE LED pulse