- For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the word “Documentation” shall also be deemed to include any product- or service-related communications sent by Wristcam to you (whether by email or otherwise).
- If you Pre-Order Wristcam, or purchased it online or via other remote means, then the Warranty Period shall be deemed to commence on the date Wristcam was delivered to you.
- EXCLUSIONS. The Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to (each of the following, a “Warranty Exclusion“):
- Any Wristcam purchased in a region outside of the United States and Canada.
- any non-Wristcam branded items (such as accessories) accompanying Wristcam;
- Software or service elements, even if sold with Wristcam - Wristcam does not warrant that the operation of any software or services associated with Wristcam will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- consumable parts (such as batteries or protective coatings) that are designed to diminish over time, unless the defect to such consumable occurs due to a defect in the materials or workmanship of the Device;
- cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, and broken plastic), unless the damage occurs due to a defect in the materials or workmanship of the Device;
- defects caused by use or combination of Wristcam with any product or service of a third party;
- defects caused by accident, negligence, fire, earthquake, similar external causes, or exposure to liquids or extreme environmental or thermal conditions (see documentation for allowed range);
- defects caused by abuse or misuse of Wristcam (or part thereof);
- defects caused by any service performed by anyone who is not a representative authorized by Wristcam to provide such service;
- a Device whose serial number has been removed or defaced;
- a Device that has been modified without the prior and specific express written consent of Wristcam;
- defects caused by normal wear and tear or the normal aging of the Device;
- a Device for which you are unable to provide sufficient user-authentication information (such as not being able to provide us with the Device’s access code), or a Device that has otherwise been stolen;
- Other limitations: No vendor, seller, authorized reseller, employee or representative of Wristcam or its affiliates or any third party is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms of this Limited Warranty will remain in full force and effect.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS STATED OTHERWISE IN THIS WARRANTY POLICY, Wristcam AND ANY WARRANTY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, POSSESSION, QUALITY OF SERVICE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, USABILITY, REGARDING LATENT DEFECTS, OR THAT OTHERWISE ARISE FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY Wristcam Inc.
IN ADDITION, Wristcam MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION:
- REGARDING THE CONTENT, EFFECTIVENESS, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DEVICE, FIRMWARE, APP, OR DOCUMENTATION; OR
- THAT YOUR USE OF Wristcam, APP OR DOCUMENTATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR WILL BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow: (x) the disclaimer of certain implied warranties or conditions, and to the extent applicable to you, Wristcam limits the duration of such warranties and conditions to the duration of the Warranty Period; and (y) limitation on the duration of a warranty or condition, and to the extent applicable to you the time limitation of the Warranty Period shall not apply.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SECTION (DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES) IS AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND Wristcam.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL Wristcam OR ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE UNDER, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WARRANTY POLICY (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY FAILURE TO DELIVER ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE), FOR:
- ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES;
- ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- ANY LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA, OR COST OF RECOVERING THE DATA, REPUTATION, OR GOODWILL; AND/OR
- THE COST OF PROCURING ANY SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
THE COMBINED AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Wristcam AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES UNDER, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS WARRANTY POLICY (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY FAILURE TO DELIVER ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO Wristcam (IF ANY) DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU BRING YOUR CLAIM. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID Wristcam ANY AMOUNTS IN SUCH THREE-MONTH PERIOD, Wristcam SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU WHATSOEVER.
THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY THE LAW APPLICABLE TO YOU:
- EVEN IF Wristcam OR ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED, OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR COSTS;
- EVEN IF ANY REMEDY IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; AND
- REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OR BASIS OF LIABILITY (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or of other damages, and to the extent applicable to you, such exclusions and limitations shall not apply.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SECTION (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY) IS AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND Wristcam.
- CONTROLLING LAW. This Warranty Policy shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules or principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Warranty Policy and is hereby disclaimed. The section in the Wristcam Terms and Conditions entitled “Dispute Resolution” shall apply to Disputes which arise under this Warranty Policy. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE UNDER, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS WARRANTY POLICY MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, YOU AGREE THAT SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE DEEMED PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Constant RED, Outward Facing LED - Device is charging. It will turn off when completely charged
- Glowing Blue LED light (fade between off and blue) - Device is ready to pair with your iPhone. When charging, the outward facing LED will fade between red and purple.
- Single White Flash on both LEDS (White) - Photo/Video is activated
- Constant Flash every second or so - Video recording is active (when stopping the video the LED will turn on for a bit to indicate stop recording)
- Blue LED - Wifi activity (download and/or FW upgrade)
- Red Flash (one, quick)- device is shutting down due to either low battery, or temperature limit reached
- Faint Green light on LED - device on is on low power standby
- Please check that the option to Wake Screen on Wrist Raise has been turned off: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > turn off Wake Screen on Wrist Raise.
- Close the Watch app on your iPhone: On your iPhone: double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the Watch app preview.
- Restart your iPhone and Apple Watch, turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first.
- EXCLUSIONS. The Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to (each of the following, a “Warranty Exclusion“): 1.1 Any Wristcam purchased in a region outside of the United States and Canada..."
- You will have two options if you are provided a RMA return authorization:
- You may pack and return to us the requested items for possible replacement. You will be responsible for the shipping and any custom fees. After we verify your return, if approved we will replace any faulty items and provide you a tracking number for this shipment.
- If the Wristcam Core hardware is found to be in good working condition- we will fully test it, update the firmware if needed and return your unit back to you with our findings.
- If you know someone who lives in the US or Canada, please see if you may work with them to return your product to. You will be responsible for any shipping and custom fees (shipping to and from your friend/family). They can then work directly with our Support team on your behalf. They will need to ship your replacement product back to you.
WRISTCAM LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (“Warranty Policy“) APPLIES SOLELY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER OF Wristcam (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “you“).
FURTHERMORE, LAWS APPLICABLE TO YOU MAY ENTITLE YOU TO LEGAL RIGHTS IN ADDITION TO THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY POLICY. OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, Wristcam Inc., THE MANUFACTURER OF Wristcam, DOES NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE SUCH ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Reminder: This Warranty Policy is a part of the Wristcam Terms and Conditions.
Furthermore, capitalized terms used, but not defined, in this Warranty Policy will have the meanings given to them in the Wristcam Terms and Conditions.
What is Covered under this limited warranty :
Wristcam, Inc. (“Wristcam“) warrants to you that the original hardware components (Wristcam Device), when used normally in accordance with the Documentation, shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of delivery (the “warranty period”) from Wristcam, a Wristcam Affiliate, or from a Wristcam Reseller authorized for your territory (the “Limited Warranty” and “Warranty Period“, respectively).
How to obtain warranty service:
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Wristcam customer care service via email (email@example.com) or directly through the in-app messaging with Wristcam. A Wristcam representative will help determine whether your device needs service, and if so, how Wristcam will provide it. If Wristcam determines that return is necessary, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and further instructions. Any Device returned without an RMA will not be eligible for Warranty service. Wristcam will bear all costs of returns unless it determines that the device(s) is/are not eligible for warranty service.
What will Wristcam do:
Wristcam, at its option and sole discretion, will either (a) repair your Device using new or refurbished parts, (b) replace your Device with a new or refurbished one, or (c) accept the return of your Device in exchange for a refund of the original purchase price you paid.
If the Device or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, Wristcam may, at its sole discretion, replace the Device with a similar product of similar function. If Wristcam repairs or replaces your Device, the repaired or replaced Device will continue to be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period. All returned parts for which you have received a replacement will become the property of Wristcam.
Last Updated: August 21, 2021
Wristcam is the first camera made for the Apple Watch. It is designed to take photos and videos as well as support live communication, as well as support for developers just like your phone's camera does, so more use cases will be added with time.
The Wristcam core which holds the electronics can be removed from the Silicone band. You can purchase replacement or different color bands for your Wristcam. It's easy to switch the Wristcam core from one band to another, however please make sure to follow the instructions to avoid damaging your silicone band (a sketch of the core removal and insertion action to come here).
Setting up: Charge the device
Before using Wristcam for the first time, it's important to fully charge it or have it charged for at least one hour. Connect the core to the Wristcam magnetic charging cable through a Wristcam approved wall adaptor. A Red light on the world-facing LED indicates that Wristcam is charging. The LED might turn off after the device is fully charged. When you connect your device for the first time, the LED will glow between red and purple, which indicates it's ready to pair. If it glows Blue, it means you are not connected to the charger.
Note: In some cases, when you first charge the Wristcam, or after not charging the device for more than a few weeks, you might need to disconnect and reconnect the device to the charger to start the charging process.
Pairing Wristcam with your iPhone
While your Wristcam is connected to the charger, and the LED is glowing (red/purple), open the 'Settings' app on your iPhone, go to the Bluetooth settings section and click to pair your Wristcam. It might take up to 30 seconds for the Wristcam to be discovered by your iPhone.
Once the Wristcam is paired with your iPhone, the Wristcam app will take care of the connectivity with your Watch. The Wristcam only needs to be paired once, and connectivity is managed automatically. It is normal for the device to appear disconnected when in Standby mode. Should you need further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Install the App
Soon after pairing your iPhone might have suggested installing the application for the device. If you missed that notification, you can use the link or QR code to get it.
Apple Watch App install Open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone, and click on the My Watch tab. Scroll down to the Installed on Apple Watch section. If you don’t see Wristcam automatically installed, scroll further down to the Available Apps section to find it, and click Install.
Periodically, we publish updates to the Wristcam device firmware both for improvements and introduction and new features launches, It is important to keep your Wristcam up to date;and we have automated this process., In most cases, you will get a notification when new firmware is ready to be uploaded to your Wristcam and you will be able to initiate the update process with a single click within the Wristcam app on your iPhone.
Important Note: Wristcam must be connected to the charger and have at least 60% battery charge for the firmware update process to start. You should also make sure your iPhone is in proximity with the Wristcam to allow bluetooth connectivity all through the upgrade process..
To check for Firmware updates manually, open your Wristcam iPhone app and within settings, scroll to the Maintenance and Support section and click the “Check for Firmware update”. It is highly recommended to make sure your Wristcam is up to date with the latest Firmware before using it for the first time.
LED LIGHT GLOSSARY
Important safety information for Wristcam Before using Wristcam, please review the Wristcam user guide and retain it for future reference.
WARNING: Failure to comply with the following safety precautions can re- sult in electric shock, personal harm, fire, or damage to Wristcam or other property. Review all the safety precautions below before using Wristcam.
HANDLING: Handle Wristcam with care. Wristcam contains sensitive elec- tronic components and can be damaged if dropped, burned, punctured, or crushed. Wristcam may chip or crack if dropped or subjected to forceful impact. Avoid heavy exposure to dust or sand. Don’t use a damaged Wristcam, as it may cause injury.
REPAIR: Do not open Wristcam or attempt to repair Wristcam on your own. Disassembling Wristcam may cause bodily harm, and degrade or impair water resistance. Should your Wristcam become damaged or malfunction, please contact Wristcam support so we may best assist. Visit wristcam.com/support for further information about service and repairs.
BATTERY: Do not attempt to replace the Wristcam battery on your own, as doing so may damage the battery, and cause overheating or injury. The lithium-ion battery in Wristcam should be serviced exclusively by Wristcam or an authorized service provider. When receiving service for a damaged or malfunctioning Wristcam battery, you may receive a replacement device or battery (instead of your original device). Batteries should always be recycled or disposed of safely and separately from household waste, and never incinerated. Visit wristcam.com/support for further information about battery service and recycling.
CHARGING: To charge your Wristcam, use only an approved Wristcam Power Adapter or genuine Apple Power Adapter in a well-ventilated area. Apple products ensure that they are either genuine Apple products or that they have been certified as Made for iPhone under the MFi program. Certified items come with the “Made for” logo on them and/or on their packaging. Using uncertified or counterfeit accessories may damage your Wristcam and/or adversely affect operation. Use of a damaged Power Cable or Power Adapter or attempting to charge Wristcam in the presence of moisture can result in electric shock, personal harm, fire, or damage to Wristcam or other property. Do not cover Wristcam with a blanket, pillow, or other covering while charging. If you have a physical condition that affects your ability to detect heat against the body, take special pre- cautions and consult your physician prior to using Wristcam . Remove immediately should Wristcam become hot or uncomfortable.
RADIO FREQUENCY EXPOSURE: Wristcam uses radio signals to connect to wireless networks. Visit wristcam.com/support for further information about radio frequency (RF) energy resulting from radio signals and steps you can take to minimize exposure.
MEDICAL DEVICE INTERFERENCE: Wristcam contains components, in- cluding radios, that emit electromagnetic fields. Wristcam, and the Power Cable contain magnets. Electromagnetic fields and magnets can cause interference with medical devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators. Consult your physician and medical device manufacturer for information specific to your medical device and whether you need to maintain a safe distance of separation between your medical device, Wristcam, and the Power Cable. Stop using Wristcam or the Power Cable immediately should you suspect any interference with a medical device.
EXPLOSIVE AND OTHER ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS: Avoid charging or using Wristcam in a potentially explosive environment, including but not limited to areas with high concentrations of flammable gases or substances such as grain, dust, or metal powder. Exposing Wristcam to environments having high concentrations of industrial chemicals, including near evaporating liquified gasses such as helium, may damage or impair Wristcam functions.
CHOKING HAZARD: Some Wristcam bands may present a choking hazard to small children. Please be mindful and exercise appropriate caution.
SKIN SENSITIVITIES: Some people may experience reactions to certain materials used in jewelry, watches, and other wearable items that are in prolonged contact with their skin. This can be due to allergies, environ- mental factors, extended exposure to irritants like soap, sweat, or other causes. You may be more likely to experience irritation from a wearable device if you have allergies or other sensitivities. If you have known skin sensitivities, please take special care when wearing Wristcam. One is more likely to experience irritation from wearing Wristcam if worn too tightly. Remove Wristcam periodically to allow your skin to breathe. Keeping Wristcam elements clean and dry will reduce the likelihood of skin irrita- tion. If you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, or any other irritation or discomfort on your skin in close proximity to Wristcam, immediately remove the device and consult your physician before resuming wear. Continued use, even after symptoms subside, may result in renewed or increased irritation.
WRISTCAM ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Wristcam Inc. of San Mateo, California, U.S.A. (“Wristcam”) warrants the Wristcam-branded hardware product and Wristcam-branded accessories contained in the original pack- aging (“Wristcam Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Wristcam’s published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”). Wristcam’s published guidelines include, but are not limited to, information contained in tech-nical specifications, user manuals and service communications. Wristcam does not warrant against normal wear and tear, nor damage caused by accident or abuse. Subject to the full terms and detailed information on obtaining service available at wristcam.com/support. Wristcam will choose to repair, replace, or refund your Wristcam at its sole discretion.
IC AND FCC COMPLIANCE STATEMENT: This device complies with the Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standards. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
(i) the device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful
interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems;
(ii) the maximum antenna gain permitted for devices in the bands 5250- 5350 MHz and 5470-5725 MHz shall comply with the e.i.r.p. limit; and
(iii) the maximum antenna gain permitted for devices in the band 5725- 5825 MHz shall comply with the e.i.r.p. limits
specified for point-to-point and non point-to-point operation as appro- priate.
Users should also be advised that high-power radars are allocated as primary users (i.e. priority users) of the bands 5250-5350 MHz and 5650- 5850 MHz and that these radars could cause interference and/or damage to LE-LAN devices.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modification not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RF EXPOSURE Warning: This equipment complies with FCC/IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
EU DISPOSAL INFORMATION: This symbol indicates that this product and/or battery must not be disposed of with household waste. When you decide to dispose of this product and/or its battery, do so in accordance with local environmental laws and guidelines. When this product reaches its end of life, take it to a collection point designated by local authorities. The separate collection and recycling of your product and/or its battery at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment.
Wristcam software must be installed on an iPhone and an Apple Watch in order to use the device.
IMPORTANT: Please review all regulatory and safety information prior to use at www.wristcam.com/support
Regulatory information can also be found in: Wristcam Companion Application under Settings > Legal & Regulatory tab.
No. Do not open Wristcam or attempt to repair Wristcam on your own. Disassembling Wristcam may cause bodily harm, and degrade or impair water resistance. Should your Wristcam become damaged or malfunction, please contact Wristcam support so we may best assist.
No. Do not attempt to replace the Wristcam battery on your own, as doing so may damage the battery, and cause overheating or injury. The lithium-ion battery in Wristcam should be serviced exclusively by Wristcam or an authorized service provider. When receiving service for a damaged or malfunctioning Wristcam battery, you may receive a replacement device or battery (instead of your original device). Batteries should always be recycled or disposed of safely and separately from household waste, and never incinerated
Wristcam contains components, including radios, that emit electromagnetic fields. Wristcam, and the Power Cable contain magnets. Electromagnetic fields and magnets can cause interference with medical devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators. Consult your physician and medical device manufacturer for information specific to your medical device and whether you need to maintain a safe distance of separation between your medical device, Wristcam, and the Power Cable. Stop using Wristcam or the Power Cable immediately should you suspect any interference with a medical device.
We recommend to avoid skin irritation, or if you have allergies or skin sensitivities wearing your Wristcam with the right fit—not too tight, not too loose, and with room for your skin to breathe—will keep you comfortable. Also keep you Wristcam—as well as your skin—clean and dry will maximize comfort and prevent long-term damage to the band. This is especially important after workouts or exposure to liquids such as sweat, soap, sunscreen, and lotions that can potentially cause skin irritations.
Finally, please note if you have known allergies or sensitivities to silicone, plastic, nickel or if you have a physical condition that affects your ability to detect heat against the body, take special precautions and consult your physician prior to using Wristcam.
Wristcam is designed to work best in ambient temperatures between 32° and 104° F (0° and 40° C) Charging temperatures between 50° and 113° F (10° and 45° C) and be stored in temperatures between 32° and 104° F (0° and 40° C). Wristcam can be damaged and battery life shortened if stored or operated outside of these temperature ranges.
Avoid exposing Wristcam to dramatic changes in temperature or humidity. If the interior temperature of Wristcam exceeds normal operating temperatures (for example, in a hot car or in direct sunlight for extended periods of time).
Important: Exposing your product to extremely low or high temperatures may result in damage, malfunction, or even explosion. If Wristcam can’t regulate its internal temperature, it goes into Power Reserve or a shutdown mode until it cools. Move Wristcam to a cooler location out of direct sunlight and wait a few minutes before trying to use Wristcam again.
Regardless of where you purchased the Wristcam through our authorized sellers (Amazon or B&H Photo) or by using PayPal on our site, we offer our Limited 1 year warranty to locations we direct ship to, specifically to the US and Canada. Please see our full warranty information here, specifically the section:
Unfortunately your Wristcam where you reside is outside of our supported shipping locations so we have some RMA return limitations tied to shipping to and from your country.
What we can offer:
Please first contact email@example.com. They will provide you any possible troubleshooting to see if that may resolve your issue. If not, they will work with you to see how best to resolve your issue.
Wristcam is designed to be stored in temperatures between 32° and 104° F (0° and 40° C).
You should handle Wristcam with care. Wristcam contains sensitive electronic components and can be damaged if dropped, burned, punctured, or crushed. Wristcam may chip or crack if dropped or subjected to forceful impact. Avoid heavy exposure to dust or sand. Don’t use a damaged Wristcam, as it may cause injury.
Yes, Wristcam is safe. Wristcam has been through rigorous mechanical reliability testing and the following standards have been applied: ETL, UL, ESD rating, EN 62209-1/-2 SAR (Specific Absorption Rate), CP65, EN 62471:2006 (LEDs and eye/skin contact), ASTM F963 / CPSIA / CCPSA, FCC, CEC+DOE.
If you have received a RMA from Support for a replacement accessory (Charging Cable, Power Adaptor, Band) or Wristcam duo camera core hardware, the warranty on these replacement items is 90 days or the original warranty tied to the delivery date of the Wristcam to the original purchaser- which ever timeframe is greater.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any warranty questions, concerns or to see if you may be authorized for a RMA.
You may easily find your Wristcam serial number on the actual core product. All you need to do is remove the core Wristcam from its band. The serial number is ink printed on the end of the core starting with a "W" and is 10 digits long.
You may also locate your serial number within the Wristcam app (if you have your Wristcam set up) under Settings > Maintenance & Support > Info > # Serial Number.
Wristcam can be used anywhere your Apple Watch can be used. Feel free to wear it in the rain, during exercise, washing hands, etc. Wristcam is IP67 Compliant. This means that it can be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean (Up to 1 meter (or 3.3 feet) underwater for up to 30 minutes) but should not be used for scuba diving, water skiing, surfing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.