- Turn off Wristcam by holding the mechanical button on the Wristcam for 8 seconds - until you see an orange LED light.
- Remove the Wristcam from the Apple Watch and the Wristcam core from the band sleeve
- Wipe Wristcam clean with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, you can also lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water.
- Dry Wristcam with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth.
- Don’t clean Wristcam while it’s charging.
- Don’t dry Wristcam using any external heat source (for example, a hair dryer).
- Don’t use cleaning products, ultrasonic cleaners, or compressed air when cleaning your Wristcam.
- Always fully charge before each use (3-4 hours to fully charge the battery)
- Close the Wristcam preview on your watch when not in use
- You may take a photo by doing a one press of your mechanical/power button, and a long press to capture a video- so you do not need to even open the preview. Please click here to see how to do that.
- Take less and shorter videos.
- Wait to download your content to your Wristcam app or iPhone until you can put the Wristcam on your charging cable (battery needs to be at 60% or more to start the download on the cable).
Yes, please view this video to see a full walkthrough on how to set up (install) your Wristcam.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if further questions or feedback.
You have two options to switch between the selfie and outward cameras.
To switch between cameras, open the Wristcam app on your watch so you are viewing the Preview screen of the image you may be taking. Scroll left or right to change from photo or video. Double-tap the Wristcam app on the watch to switch cameras.
Or, if you are on the latest software update to your Wristcam app (latest available as of Dec 2020 is 0.4.931), we added a flip button on the upper left side of the Wristcam app's Preview (to view on your watch). Simply tap the flip button to on the watch screen Wristcam app to flip cameras.
Connect to Bluetooth and WiFi using the step-by-step instructions provided in your Wristcam box. You can also check this video to see a full walkthrough on how to set up (install) your Wristcam.
You can share images and videos from your iPhone Wristcam app.
We recommend you keep Wristcam clean and dry especially after workouts and heavy sweating. Dry Wristcam thoroughly if it is exposed to freshwater. Clean Wristcam if it comes in contact with anything that may cause stains or other damage, such as dirt or sand, makeup, ink, soap, detergent, acids or acidic foods, or comes in contact with liquids other than freshwater, including those that may lead to skin irritation such as sweat, salt water, soapy water, pool water, perfume, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, adhesive remover, hair dye, or solvents.
To clean Wristcam:
To help avoid damaging Wristcam, observe the following:
You can capture hundreds of photos or approximately 30 minutes of video per charge. Battery life varies with use, settings, and other factors so the actual results may vary.
How much video use, leaving the Wristcam app preview on your watch open, downloading content will also impact the battery more- so we suggest:
To download your content the battery has to be at least 60%. Downloading content drains the battery more so we recommend waiting until you are home or able to charge the Wristcam and as noted above on #4 to leave it on the charging cable. Please see this how to download your content video by clicking here.